Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week of January 9th, 2012

I wanted to let you all know of some changes that have been happening with my blogs and training sites.  As you know, I am involved over at Crossfit Valley Park quite a bit these days.  We will be launching a Crossfit Endurance program over there on January 24th. I hope you all are making plans for a Spring running season, and although I will not be holding our Tuesday/Thursday running classes this spring, I will have classes available at Crossfit Valley Park if you would like to join in.  Please visit www.cfvpendurance.com for weekly endurance workouts and all the latest information regarding endurance training.

I will continue M-W-F bootcamps at Anytime Fitness at 5:15am and 6:15am.   

OPEN INVITATION -- If any of the ladies are interested in joining in on a Crossfit Workout, we are having a ladies night at CFVP this Friday night at 6:30pm.  Let me know if you want to come, would love to have you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment