Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Project Training to Run Better is a Success!!  I cannot tell you all how proud I am of everyone's commitment to this unconventional half marathon training program.  I hope you all enjoyed the experience over the last twelve weeks and come away from this experience with a more efficient running style, better running mechanics, and and stronger and healthier engine.  You all have become some very powerful running machines! 

Now that the race is over we need to take a little time to recover and enjoy our accomplishments.  Fitness is a lifetime journey though and you know that I will be right back at you with new challenges and new goals.  We will not have running classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the rest of the year, but starting in January I would like to regroup and discuss our goals for the Go St Louis half marathon or full marathon. 

BootCamp as usual on Mondays - Wednesdays - Fridays at 5:15am, 6:15am, and 8:15am.  If you have friends or family that would like to join in on the fun have them email me at stfteague@sbcglobal.net - new members ALWAYS welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment