Thursday, August 11, 2011



GROUP RUN THIS SUNDAY 6:30 a.m. - Meet at Valley Park Trailhead parking lot (141N to left on Marshall Left up the hill to the lot) Planning on running 4-6 miles all paces welcome!



Nice to see most of you at the track this morning for 400 repeats. If you didn't come this morning make sure you hit the track sometime today and get your speedwork in. (Who is missing in this picture??)



Friday's workout is all about Kettlebells. Try to get to class but if you can't I am posting your at home workout option:


Friday at Home Workout: 1 minute plank, 1 minute air squats, 50 sec plank, 50 seconds side to side jumps over hurdle, 40 sec plank, 40 seconds mountain climbers, 30 seconds plank, 30 seconds burpees. Rest 3 minutes and repeat same sequence with side plank (switching 1/2 way through). Rest 3 minutes and repeat with pilates V hold.


2 comments:

  1. Gary said you took a group pic....ugh...I am going out this evening to get it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it! I went out after 7 pm. My 4 - 400 were not as consistent ...probably b/c I went right after eating dinner. My times were 2:01, 2:00, 1:56 and 1:52. My last time was in the range where I should be. The guilt got to me! I'll be at 6:15 boot camp tomorrow for the kettlebell work!

    ReplyDelete