Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 2 of German Volume Training today on the bench press - great job guys! If you didn't make it in to class this morning follow the at home option posted below. Also, thinking about starting an 8am bootcamp class on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. Anyone have friends that may be interested?

Wednesday At Home Workout Option: Grab some dumbells and work through this circuit 5 times. 10 alternating forward lunges with bicep curls, 10 thrusters (squat with weights at shoulders and press weights overhead as you stand), 5 manmakers (plank on weights and row one arm, pushup, and row the other arm, 10 mountain climbers. Don't laugh at my first attempt at a demo video - working on music/sound next.


Thursday Run Workout: Back at Summit Track. 4-6X400 repeats with a 200 meter recovery walk in between

3 comments:

  1. No laughs here! That was a great demo! I'll send an email out to see if anyone I know would have interest in 8 am bootcamp. I'm going to continue to go to 6:15 or 5:15 if I need to b/c of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love the ipad! great job on your bench press today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the shame...I just couldn't do it today. I stayed up till past 10:30 and was wiped out this morning. Major remorse once I was awake and functioning at 6:30. Gary's needling me was not enough this morning. I'll be at bootcamp tomorrow. I am glad he went though :)

    ReplyDelete